Laxmi Ganesh Statue-Laxmi Ganesh Idol-Laxmi Ganesh Murti
₹3,000.00 Inc. tax
- STATUE SIZE : ( combined of 2 PIeces): LxHxW(Cms) = 27 x 17 x 13.5
- MATERIAL : Real crushed marble bonded with museum quality resin for your home gallery.
- USES / OCCASION : Home Decor, Office Decor, Temple, Classroom Decoration, Birthday Gift, Wedding Gift, Anniversary Gift, Engagement Gift, Baby Shower Gift, Hindu God Gift, Diwali Gift, Teachers Gift, Thank you Gift, House warming, Business Gift, Mother’s day Gift, Father’s Day Gift, New Year Gift, Promotion Gift, Retirement Gift, Wedding Gift, Valentine Gift, Farewell Gift, Graduation Gift.
- PACKAGING: 5 Ply Box packing for safe transportation.
- Wash gently, don’t scrub.
Out of stock
It is a custom to worship Goddess Lakshmi & Lord Ganesha together. Laxmi is the Goddess of Wealth & prosperity while Ganesh is considered the God of intelligence. These two deities are worshipped together to welcome wealth along with intelligence. Laxmi Ganesh Statue is exquisitely hand-crafted in India by master artists and embellished with leafing Goldwork which does not blacken over time. This statue is washable owing to glossy finish. For this we use Imported Lacquer to give high abrasion resistance which gives a protective coating to the paint.
Please Input complete address with district and valid & reachable contact number . If you are giving company address, please provide your name also. If your order is not received by estimated delivery date, please notify us. Please don’t make sizing as an excuse for return. all sizes are In Cms & not inches. Please don’t make late arrival as excuse for return. Place order timely with at least 10 days lead time.
The photo may differ from the actual product due to reproduction limitations of photography and limitations of viewing photos at different resolutions, hue, brightness, contrast, and other screen variations outside our control. Actual product received may be slightly different than the product image as handicrafts are manufactured by hand & not through machines. So, presence of irregularities should not be considered as defects.
You may also like…